Thursday 22 May 2008

"The universe picks the right time for things to happen"

My second session with Annie today led to this blog's title. After a few problems trying to purchase a domain name for the site and with Annie keen to record the exact dates and times of each important point along the way it was decided that "The universe picks the right time for things to happen".

Other than that things are progressing nicely. We went through the pages and gave each one a little teaser to keep people interested until articles are uploaded, agreed on a site design and decided on the way forward for the next session.

I've left Annie organising her articles so she can learn to upload them next time we meet and I've got the task of pointing the domain name to the site, something I've done before but not for a while so I'll need to get my thinking cap on and concentrate on it.

Generally things are going well.

No comments: