Thursday 18 October 2007

Day 4 - Creative Lab

My idea is working and the material is coming together. Joan and I have set a large section of movement incorporating the Bodyslam moves into my own style. Technically, the live streaming works and would be effective if the screen was in a more interesting position, it's quite high on the wall so seems like a very separate entity. Unfortunately there's not much I can do about the position of the screen in this space. I have had to record the material as I'm streaming to stop the camera turning itself off so I now have a record of the movement and it's development as well - quite unusual for me.

There are a few people coming tomorrow so it will be interesting to hear their take on all of this.




Short excerpt of the material I've been working on.

No comments: